Business Development Coordinator
CT Management Group has been one of Australia’s most trusted providers of Local Government professional services.
We have experience developing sector-wide programs in partnership with Local Government Associations such as the Municipal Association of Victoria and the Local Government of Queensland.
CT Management Group’s core focus is on building the capacity of the organisations we work with, finding solutions for everyday challenges and positioning organisations to take advantage of long term strategic opportunites.
We use our knowledge, expertise and passion to deliver solutions in:
- Asset Management
- Organisation Development
- Financial Management
- Service Planning
- Contract and Project Management
- Professional Placement
Our existing networks and relationships provide us with exposure to an extremely large pool of councils along the eastern seaboard of Australia. We are a highly flexible, experienced and solutions based professional services business.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our Geelong team in a full-time role.
About the role
The position of Business Development Coordinator shall ensure continuance of the service delivery to local government and state government agencies, through the administrative support of critical business functions and CT Management Group’s Directors and Senior Managers.
- Provide administrative support and coordination of business development appointments to the Executive Group and in particular the Managing Director and the Regional Manager Vic/Tas.
- Manage calendar and diary appointments for the Managing Director and Regional Manager Vic/Tas.
- General correspondence administration, assisting where required with preparation of agendas, minutes, presentations, reports etc.
- Preparation of proposals required following business development meetings.
- Coordinate requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and provide a professional first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Arrange travel itineraries and update diaries for the Managing Director, Regional Manager Vic/Tas and other managers where required.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collateral for business development meetings.
- Ensure all associate and client contact is recorded in the CRM system.
- Assist in the preparation of performance reports.
- Contribute to the achievement of company goals.
- Well developed keyboard skills and knowledge of relevant software programs, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities, plan and organise your own work.
- Good time management skills.
- An understanding of the workings of the State and/or Local Government sector.
- Ability to gain coorperation and assistance from clients, staff, directors and associates.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with company directors, clients, associates and a high level of customer service skills.
- Substantial experience in administration support at an executive level.
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration and/or relevant qualifications and experience.
- Experience working with or within the State/Local Government sector along with well developed networks in this sector is desirable.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Kerrie Procko, Chief Operating Officer email@example.com.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the role, please complete the form below.