Connecting Councils to Data and Services
CT Management Group introduces the next STEP for supporting data and asset management for Regional and Rural Councils with our comprehensive GIS & Data Support Service – CT Connect.
Every Council is unique and has different requirements. CT Management Group can provide a range of support services including:
- Asset data capture
- Asset data validation
- Ensuring Data integrity within the GIS and AM systems
- Validate and update GIS linkages to other corporate systems (ie AM, finance and property datasets)
- Development of additional spatial displays (GIS Layers) of data to underpin strategic decisions.
CT Connect is a flexible cloud-based platform and has the following features:
- A cloud-based service hosted by a reputable and reliable vendor
- Software vendor independent
- CT Connect can provide GIS, asset and condition data in various formats to suit the most popular vendor financial and asset management systems
- Secure access by a Council via ‘web’ interface to access various data/services
- Provides Councils with a menu of services/tools that can be purchased as and if required
- Access to a library/knowledge base, benchmarking data etc
- Promotes shared services for Councils.