2018 Council Financial Ratios Benchmarking Data Pack
The CT Management 2018 Council Financial Ratios Benchmarking Data Pack is now available for your Council.
The data pack provides your Council’s individual 11-year historical information in a summary data table including graphs along with comparative graphs and summary data tables for your Council’s group.
You also can compare your Council to other Council groups or indeed every Council in the State.
The data and graphs report on VAGO, Revenue, Expense, Debt, Capital, Financial Position and Financial Performance indicators.
CT Management Group’s 11 years of data captured from audited Annual Reports provides accurate and consistent information and statistics and can be used to:
- Alert Council to financial performance issues
- Ensure compliance with VAGO indicators
- Support predictive modelling
- Support CEO performance reviews to demonstrate Council’s financial performance succinctly
- Provide details for Council’s Strategic Resource Plan
- Put on Council’s website and support communications
- Compare data from like Councils
- Compare data to other Council categories
- Benchmark against all Councils on all performance measures
- Provide comparative graphs to like sized councils for the current year
- Assist when Councils are looking at service reviews and considering the impact of rate-capping as determined by the Essential Services Commission.
The 2018 Financial Ratios Benchmarking Data Pack for your Council can be made available until the 31st January 2019 at $1500 excl. GST (a discount of $300.)
The data is presented in an interactive excel spreadsheet where graphs can be generated from dropdown menu options. Graphs and tables can be copied and used in various Council reports.
We can also provide a detailed review of your ratios including your Budget and SRP and provide an independent assessment of your financial plan. (Call us for a Proposal).
Please contact Sonia Giofches at CT Management Group on (03) 5221 2566 or via email below for your 2018 Financial Ratios Benchmarking Data Pack.