CT Management Group and Centium Announce Strategic Alliance
CT Management Group is pleased to announce the launch of a Strategic Alliance with Centium, a Sydney based Consultancy specialising in assurance, advisory and investigation services.
The Strategic Alliance will mean that over 165 Associates will be available for projects throughout the States serviced by both Companies.
Centium will expand the current services offered to clients by CT Management Group throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
The expanded list of Services and Products will now include:
- Internal Audit & Risk Management
- Fraud & Misconduct Management
- Information Security and Information Management, including VPDSE
- Forensic Auditing
- Business Continuity and resilience, including IT Recovery Planning
- Health and Safety Environment
- Governance and Regulatory
- HR, Organisational Development & Culture Change
- Training and Learning Development
- eLearning products
CT Management Group will continue to provide services and products in the following areas:
- Asset Management
- Service Planning
- Sustainability reviews
- Contract and Project Management
- Products: Long Term Financial Plan, Service Cost Evaluation Model, Capital Works Evaluator
The expanded range of services and products will mean clients will have greater access and support for consultancies that can deliver many more projects by qualified and experienced Associates from both companies.
The Strategic Alliance will also mean that our range of Government and Council Panels has expanded significantly leading to greater efficiencies in delivering projects to our clients.
For further information please contact Merv Hair, firstname.lastname@example.org.